Monday, September 1, 2014

Sobering Thought

I read this on the Facebook post by the crew of Zero to Cruising who operate a charter business in the Caribbean aboard their sailing catamaran.

"Sadly, over the years I've had several friends and family members pass away tragically. I just found out that an entire family, friends of friends, died in an accident! Off the top of my head, there is one take-home lesson here, one that I know my friends would agree with: There is no tomorrow! If there's something that you really want to do, make it happen! Don't assume that you'll have time to get to it later."

 It was a sobering read and I look at this last year that our son will be in school and believe the time to depart will be June 2015.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPLETE THE STORY

 Hello all.  I must admit to being a bit reticente in completing the story of our trip to Mexico.  It is marred by an incident of mental hea...