Saturday, November 13, 2010

Off Yet Again

I leave tomorrow for a few more days of business travel.  We have our Wabasto heater working again and the boat is snug and warm as the temperatures go down.  We are moored at our slip and aside fro motoring down the river on a nice day, I think we're here until the spring.


We have never  felt the loss of the space we had in our house or the goodies that littered or lives.  We have a lot less space, many fewer goodies and we miss nothing.  We love living on this boat.


All our "stuff" (I'm reminded of the great George Carlin and his rant on stuff ) is in storage in Edmonton.  I am tempted to put the entire lot on e-Bay under the title "house full 'o stuff".

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPLETE THE STORY

 Hello all.  I must admit to being a bit reticente in completing the story of our trip to Mexico.  It is marred by an incident of mental hea...