In spite of all the office work on our plate this week, the toe rail is Cetol'ed and the stainless steel is all bright and shines. The Yanmar has had the oil changed and all the other bits checked. The lines are all in good shape and we look forward to a little trip across the straight this Friday - off to Thetis Island for the Victoria Day weekend.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
COMPLETE THE STORY
Hello all. I must admit to being a bit reticente in completing the story of our trip to Mexico. It is marred by an incident of mental hea...
-
Around Vancouver there are many liveaboards, but there is this stigma that we are somehow part of the "underclass". It's as th...
-
We tuned the rig (nice and taught) and trial placed the Dutchman Boom Brake. Paul and I talked about how to rig the brake and agreed to ke...
-
Hello all. I must admit to being a bit reticente in completing the story of our trip to Mexico. It is marred by an incident of mental hea...
No comments:
Post a Comment