Sunday, June 12, 2011

No Longer Flying

I attended a high school reunion last night and had a great time catching up with over 4 decades having never seen these friends that had all spent so much time together in elementary and high school.  I'll post some pictures when I receive a few from the fellows that had the cameras (sadly, I forgot mine). 


I was reminded of the fact that I had flown for 20 years and no longer do so.  So here are photos of my last outing:




Doing the walk around with my daughter's boy friend. 
Checking engine oil here 




 In flight and daughters in the back seats





The old man at the controls

1 comment:

  1. I will remember that flight for the rest of my life. The landing was flawless. I didn't even feel when the plane touched down on the runway, and that says a lot, considering that it was a Cessna!

    ReplyDelete

COMPLETE THE STORY

 Hello all.  I must admit to being a bit reticente in completing the story of our trip to Mexico.  It is marred by an incident of mental hea...